A 90 years old man holds hands with his 40+ boyfriend. People call him a pervert, no one knows he's been hibernated for 70 years. People call another guy short. No one knows he has a serious genetic mutation that causes him to turn into a green raging monster. People call a man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting with his assassin of a wife who didn't like the nest he had built them. People call a man stupid but they don't know he is the norse god of thunder. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 95% of you won’t do it, because you do what you want.
I see bullying kids just because they’re adopted didn’t make the list…
Or calling men with an eye patch pirates. Not all men with eye patches are pirates.
My 4-yr-old cousin watching "Thor" for the first time
- her: Is the green guy a bad guy?
- me: Not really. His name is Loki.
- her: Logi?
- me: Low-key
- her: Loki? Ok.
- her: I like Loki.
- her: Is Thor a princess?
- her: Thor gets hit by cars a lot.
- her: WHY IS LOKI BLUE
- her: Is it because he's sad?
- her: Poor Loki.
- her: Can we have him?
- her: Thor and that girl are gonna get married
- her: Is Loki bad now?
- me: Yup.
- her: He likes being bad.
- her: Because he likes his spear.
- her: and his helmet.
- her: Thor wants to stop Loki right?
- me: Yes he does.
- her: But- Thor doesn't want to kill Loki.
- her: Because Thor loves Loki a lot.
- her: No! Did Loki die?!
- her: But I liked Loki...
- her: I bet Thor misses him,
- her: I miss him.